A domain name is your address on the Internet. It's where people can find you, and is your online identity. Businesses typically register domain names with their company name or register their branded product names. Individuals often register family names or names that have a personal interest to them.
There are several options. You can register and hold the domain name to ensure that you can use it in the future. Many companies also find that registering multiple extensions will "protect" the branded name from being used by others (mydomain.com or .net, .org, .info).
Our Hosting can provide you with a placeholder page telling visitors that the site is "under construction".
Or maybe you're not ready for a web site but would like to have one or more e-mail addresses linked to your domain name.
Once you're ready to put your business online or establish a personal web presence, we can build a website for you that you can maintain or us.
Get your domain name quickly upon your decision to purchase, there's no guarantee that a domain name available today will be available tomorrow.
Most Popular Domain Extensions:
- .com Most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a presence on the Internet.
- .net Commonly used by Internet service providers, Web hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet.
- .info Signifies that the Web site is a credible information resource.
- .org Reserved for non-profit groups and trade associations.
- .biz Helps segment the Internet space for the small business sector.
- .name The only domain extension specifically designed for the individual.
- .tv Allows you to brand a company or product using one of the most recognized two-letter symbols in the world—TV.
- .ws Originally the country code for the island of Samoa, the name is now marketed worldwide as the top-level domain name for “Web Site”.
- Country Specific Domain Names (ccTLDs)
A country-specific extension is a great way to create a global Web presence with a local focus.
Speak to a new market. Create an in-language web site, or display content that is relevant to a specific location.
Protect your brand. Register country-specific extensions to prevent unauthorized use of your trademarks, brands, and licensed names.